Wednesday 3 July 2013

Summer Reading - 1

As promised boys and girls, I will suggest books throughout the summer for you to read. The first book is called "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" by Judy Blume. This was one of my favourite books when I was a kid! I read this one first and then went on to read almost all of Judy Blume's other books and have even read some of her novels written for adults (that's how much I enjoyed them!). I too am going to read this classic again... anyone want to join in? I have attached a book trailer to give you a sneak peak as to what the story is about.

Happy Reading!

Book Trailer

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will definetly read the book because I already have it so that's gonna be my first book!

    another thing ... Thankyou for everything this year you were a great teacher!

    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Devin! Have you started it yet?
    We were just in Florida! I got to read it on the plane ride home.
    Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! ME and My mom are reading it!
    We absolutely love it!

    Yes I'm enjoying my summer! today I'm going to my cottage and I hope to finish it there!
    From,
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great to hear!
    Have fun at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is your summer?
    Devin

    ReplyDelete