Monday 22 July 2013

Summer Reading - 2

I hope some of you were able to read and love as much as I do "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing." Little Fudge sure is a character! Thank goodness little miss Ashleigh does not get into the kind of trouble that he does!
The next book I am going to recommend is called "Frindle" by Andrew Clements. I started reading this book one year and got so busy that I never had a chance to finish it. I have decided that I am going to pick it up again. I think many of you will like it too. So what do you say...wanna read it with me?!


2 comments:

  1. I will deffinetly look for the book at Chapters! I am excited to read another book! I loved the last one!
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devin I am so glad that you enjoyed the last book! Did you get a chance to read this one?

    ReplyDelete