Tuesday 21 May 2013

Have We Convinced Ya?

In room 209 we have been working very hard on our persuasion skills. I am most impressed by how convincing many of us are! All of the chickadees can take something that sounds as silly as having a longer recess and make it sound very reasonable with  just a few convincing points. I think I may have a roomful of future lawyers, negotiators or sales people!

Hopefully they have not yet caught on to using these skills at home to convince moms and dads as to why they need to stay up later, eat less vegetables or not brush their teeth ;)

Today the writing task was to choose an animal and then write a letter to convince me as to why we need this for a class pet. I can't wait to send home the Writer's Notebooks so you can read them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment